Slime Molds Galore!
Animal, vegetable, mineral…or none of the above? Learn about the surprising lives of slime molds (myxomycetes) in our Slime Mold naturalist presentation by Stewardship Director Shelby Perry, which was hosted live on April 27, 2020. Click below to watch, and find more resources underneath the video!
Keep on learning with these resources
- Follow @Sarah.Lloyd.Tasmania or #myxomycetes and #slimemoldsunday on Instagram
- Watch time lapses of slime molds on YouTube
- Join the Slime Mold ID and Appreciation Facebook group
- Visit Sarah Lloyd’s website
- Look for slime molds in your own backyard!
- Buy one of these excellent books on slime molds from your local bookstore: